Copywriter - Bilingual
JOB SUMMARY: Copywriting for predominantly an online environment including website copy, text link and banner advertisements, email/mobile campaigns and communication stream development. Specializing in persuasive Direct Response/Direct Marketing Writing Styles that engage and drive consumer action.
- Writing copy for online/interactive marketing projects and initiatives.
- Entails working with Online Designers, Ecommerce and Brand Marketing stakeholders to ensure copy strategy, tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style of all brand marketing initiatives.
- Works as a part of the core Advertising Copywriting team, interfacing with the Marketing teams on a daily basis to respond to specific project needs.
- Copy optimization to drive specific conversion actions/events.
- Conduct copy-related research as needed for assigned writing projects.
- Work with the PR Team to research and write original travel blog content.
- Supporting efficient copy implementation processes.
- Functioning in an environment that leverages an online content management system and template-based website structure.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks under established deadlines.
- Providing copy content in a manner efficient for designers and publishers to execute.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Copywriter in online environments, preferably in Direct Response/Direct Marketing discipline.
- Familiarity with online/website content management systems.
- Proven ability to express thoughts and ideas logically, clearly and concisely in writing.
- Experience with modern computer/word processing tools.
- Experience with the dynamics of web and online font and typography styles and the impact on communication effectiveness.
- Bilingual fluency in both English and Spanish
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE