Senior Representative, Web - Marketing
JOB SUMMARY: The Sr. Representative, eCommerce Operations manages the execution and implementation of website and mobile app strategies that deliver an online guest experience that optimizes engagement and drives conversion for park information, tickets, add-ons, hotels, and packages. Project management is critical in this role to ensure accuracy and meeting business objectives all while adhering to the given timelines. These responsibilities cover the Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood and related sites.
- Flawless launch content ensuring what is built is aligned to final designs and requirements. Including launch calls as appropriate.
- Review all files and assets for completeness and accuracy and provide final instructions to the digital production team.
- Manage partnerships with cross divisional stakeholders/partners to ensure deliverables and timelines are met. Clearly communicate with internal and external partners status of jobs and identifying any potential risks
- Identify and implement process improvements to become more efficient and productive.
- Ensure creative meets the requirements outline in business input document
- Inspire, lead and grow team members by living into the UO M&S Culture, helping them to solve/eliminate barriers and empowering them to learn and stretch.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Advertising is required. Master's degree is a plus.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years eCommerce marketing experience with:
- Demonstrated experience and success in eCommerce project management and marketing from concept to completion
- Practical knowledge of Content Management System (CMS) publishing as well as website analytics tools
- Excellent client service and problem-solving skills, able to identify and anticipate both opportunities and problems and drive them to resolution
- Strong project management, trafficking, and organizational skills, with high attention to detail; proven ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations.
- Extensive computer knowledge and proficiency in business software applications
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to develop presentations and present concepts and/or business recommendations clearly.
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce, Website and Mobile best practices and online shopping cart optimization techniques
- Proven ability to develop integrated marketing plans and manage program budgets
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE