Analyst, Financial – Tech Services Inventory (SQL Experienced)
JOB SUMMARY: A highly analytical role with experience in business analytics and data mining/analysis, with strong technical skills. The Financial Analyst will assist in providing business analytics for Universal Orlando, specifically supporting Technical Services Inventory. Provides ad hoc analytics around receiving, stocking, issuances, and obsolescence of all Technical Services parts Inventory from all locations (On-site Warehouse, Off-site Warehouse, Satellite locations). Properly accounting for all issuances, receipts, and obsolescence during the month end process. Collaborate with colleagues in Technical Services, Sourcing, Finance, Industrial Engineering on analytical projects and present and communicate projects accordingly.
- Produce and analyze ongoing reporting for the organization using Maximo Inventory data in Excel, Smartsheet, Access, Tableau / or similar tool. Evaluate current performance to identify trends and generate operational recommendations to keep the business on target.
- Create ad hoc analytics to assist in supporting business needs. This includes Inventory receipts, issuances, obsolescence, optimization, tracking analysis, and strategic analysis requested by the business. Present analysis and findings in clear and logical manner with strategic recommendations. Create and define the key metrics used to better analyze the business and its needs
- Execute Inventory related month end journal entries, processes, and balance sheet account reconciliations within required deadlines. Provide Technical Services Inventory pacing.
- Forecasting key metrics based on current trends in the business and in the industry/economy.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, or related business major required. Master's Degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 3+ years of experience in an analytical environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE