If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The Regional Outreach Representative is a dynamic professional responsible for establishing and cultivating relationships on behalf of Full Sail University. The Regional Outreach Representative will facilitate onsite and virtual student recruitment workshops, deliver brand-level marketing presentations, participate in regional community events, and provide support services to the education community at large.
The Regional Outreach Representative is the territory-specific representative for Full Sail University for Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding area including the Florida panhandle. This representative must have a genuine passion for people, higher education, and the entertainment media industry. Regional outreach representatives are self-motivated, able to exercise independent judgement, use discretion with matters of significance, and have exceptional facilitation, presentation, communication and organizational skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Behave as a Full Sail University ambassador and embrace our unique educational model, while maintaining the highest level of integrity, professionalism, customer service, and compliance.
- Must live in or nearby Jacksonville, Florida.
- Identify/cultivate all territory-specific brand advocacy and recruitment activities with secondary education community, post-secondary community college community, local business community, and Full Sail University Alumni to develop regional network of Full Sail University ambassadors.
- Conduct 15 – 20 onsite and/or virtual high school and community college recruitment activities per month.
- Facilitate Full Sail University interactive recruitment experiences/workshops and deliver Full Sail University brand presentations.
- Attend all regional college fairs, career nights, STEM/STEAM events, marketing events, community events, and additional prospective student & alumni activities.
- Accurately and completely explain Full Sail University educational programs, expected outcomes, and student services to prospective students, education community, local business community, and internal/external clients.
- Partner with 'Full Sail on Tour' team to maximize regional tour events as needed.
- Partner with Military Outreach & International Business Development teams to support regional recruitment efforts at military installations and in-country ESL programs/international high schools.
- Assist in additional outreach based initiatives on behalf of Full Sail University as needed.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, extended hours, and overnight travel (especially during peak seasons).
- Reliable transportation, valid driver license, clean driving record, and willingness to travel.
Other Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain current and thorough knowledge of all Full Sail University educational offerings.
- Document all communication diligence within Full Sail University customer relationship management system (CRM).
- Confirm all regional recruiting activities at least two days prior to event date.
- Ensure proper ingestion of prospective student inquiries into Full Sail University CRM immediately at conclusion of all recruiting activities.
- Maintain consistent communication with direct supervisor, and partner with other regional staff, campus personnel, and leadership team to plan and execute strategic brand advocacy activities.
- Provide coverage assistance for various on-campus outreach and/or touring events as needed.
- Complete expense reports on a weekly basis.
- Apply best practices across all initiatives to ensure a consistent brand experience.
- Have a genuine excitement for people, education, technology, and entertainment media industry.
- Ability to relate and empathize with wide variety of personality types, professions, and demographics.
- Self-motivated, adaptive, resilient, and embody integrity, always willing to do the right thing.
- Dynamic and innovative personality, desiring to connect with people and develop a new territory.
- Possess strong facilitation, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excel at face-to-face and phone communication in both “one-on-one” and large group environments.
- Clear and professional communication skills (written and oral), comfortable with ‘cold-calling' campaigns.
Education Aan/Or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required with 1-3 years of college admissions, marketing, education, and/or regional outreach experience.
- Strong understanding of college admissions process, and the educational models for both primary and secondary education (Including STEM or CDE).
- Must become a licensed agent for Full Sail University in the state of Florida (additional states as needed).
- Must successfully participate in and complete all continuing education/training requirements.
- Background check mandatory.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, iLife, iWork, various web tools, and Salesforce CRM enterprise software.
- Proficient with various Apple and Windows based hardware.
- Proficient with various audio/video equipment.
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to access, input and retrieve information from the computer system, and enter alphanumeric data into a computerized system. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping, and lifting to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.