Cardio-Invas Rad Inv Sup Tech - Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC)
Under the direction of the Cardiology Supply Chain Manager, the Cardiology-Invasive Radiology Supply Tech, is responsible for performing all of the daily operational inventory functions of the Cardiology, and Invasive Radiology departments.
High School diploma required.
Three (3) years of experience in inventory control, or central supply. Working knowledge of computer systems.
· Processes orders and reviews all supplies requisitioned for and consumed by the Cardiology, and Invasive Radiology departments
· Uses departmental tools to inventory all par locations.
· Ensures that sufficient supplies of all materials are readily available when needed for all procedures.
· Maintains individual par levels of line items, consistent with anticipated usage.
· Ensures that bins are labeled and organized.
· Coordinates any product returns to vendors through Materials Management Customer Service.
· Ensures that all processed returns are credited back to the department.
· Coordinates and documents loaned or borrowed product to/from other departments or facilities.
· Maintains the cleanliness and order of inventory areas including shelving, carts and bins.
· Keeps accurate records of all inventory activity.
· Meets with sales rep to resolve vendor related issues.
· Notifies Supervisor or Cardiology Supply Chain Manager of issues impacting the department's operational efficiency.
· Conducts random sample audits and QA checks.
· Reports discrepancy volume and fluctuations.
· Initiates process improvements and assists in their implementation.
· Assists in the training of new employees.
· Functions independently with little or no supervision.
· Processes “Bill Only” requisitions through purchasing for payment to the appropriate vendor.
· Rotates product to ensure that no outdated supplies are present in the department's inventory.
· Assesses restocking of departmental inventory locations.
· Receives physical product and verifies quantity received with packing slips.
· Breaks down product and restocks inventory area.
· Serves as a resource to the Cardiology Supply Chain Manager, Physicians, Cardiology, and Invasive Radiology teams in the supply acquisition process.
· Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
· Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.