Coordinator, Technical Design Wardrobe Projects
JOB SUMMARY: The Coordinator, Technical Designer Wardrobe Projects assists the Sr. Manager Wardrobe Design & Projects by providing support to the Wardrobe Design Team through all areas of design and production, from original concept to final installation. Includes creation of all tech packages for development & bidding.
- Develops and manages the technical specification packages for apparel prototypes.
- Assists the Manager to determine and track weekly deliverables and resources throughout the project design/development, production and installation phases.
- Engaged in the ordering process.
- Evaluates garment for quality, fit sessions, and make recommendations for pattern improvements. Maintains documentation of all relevant data for production.
- Serves as a point person to implement and organize documentation for original artwork, color boards, material boards, photo documentation books, sketches and perspectives created for the wardrobe and attraction.
- Interfaces with all internal disciplines and Universal Orlando divisions (retail, entertainment, operations, foods, and tech services) to promote communication and work flow in all project activities.
- Supports wardrobe presentations as needed.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 Years technical design in apparel or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE