Clerk, Food Warehouse Shipping Support (3rd Shift)
JOB SUMMARY: Assist management, as directed with daily administrative and clerical tasks by performing the following duties:
- Release and assemble the daily venue pick tickets. Prioritize based on venue location, ensure all venues placed orders for the day.
- Research all MANUAL PICKS and shortages with the inventory search.
- Confirm all completed Pick Tickets and assemble packing lists for Venue deliveries. Prepare trip tickets for the deliveries. File all shipment paperwork.
- Maintain daily shipment discrepancies and coordinate with the Venues on pickup of wrong items and delivery of correct items.
- Notify all supervisors that the discrepancy has been resolved.
Update the daily, weekly, and monthly shipping reports.
- Make and answer all phone and email inquiries from venues regarding their shipment.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: Microsoft Office, filling records, typing, customer service orientation, flexibility, organizational skills, and writing. Able to pass the internal staffing test for Word, Excel, and typing.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required.
- 1-3 years: 2 years computer experience in Windows environment and spreadsheet knowledge required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE