If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The Community Outreach Representative is a dynamic professional responsible for establishing and cultivating relationships on behalf of Full Sail University. The Community Outreach Representative will facilitate Full Sail Mobile Experiences, off-campus student recruitment workshops, deliver brand-level marketing presentations, participate in community events, support on-campus educator events, and provide support services to the education community at large.
The Community Outreach Representative is a traveling, community-facing representative for Full Sail University, and as such must have a genuine passion for people, higher education, and the entertainment media industry. Community outreach representatives are high-energy brand building professionals with exceptional facilitation, presentation, communication and organizational skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Behave as a Full Sail University ambassador and embrace our unique educational model, while maintaining the highest level of integrity, professionalism, customer service, and compliance.
- Facilitate Full Sail University interactive recruitment experiences/workshops and deliver in-person and virtual Full Sail University brand presentations.
- Research, identify, and attend all targeted brand advocacy and recruitment activities, including; national college fairs, conferences, and large-scale marketing events.
- Partner with Military Outreach team to support and attend nationwide recruitment efforts at military installations.
- Partner with Regional Outreach Representatives to attend Florida-based college fairs, career nights, STEM/STEAM events, marketing events, community events, and additional prospective student & alumni activities as needed.
- Facilitate traveling Full Sail Mobile Experience brand building and recruitment events.
- Accurately and completely explain Full Sail University educational programs, expected outcomes, and student services to prospective students,
- Collaborate with Educator/Community Outreach team to maximize teacher advocacy, support services, and network.
- Provide coverage assistance for various on-campus outreach and/or touring events.
- Assist in additional outreach based initiatives on behalf of Full Sail University as needed.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including late nights, weekends, extended hours, and overnight travel.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver license, clean driving record, and willingness to travel. Extended travel of up to 4-5 weeks is expected (especially during peak seasons).
Other Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain current and thorough knowledge of all Full Sail University educational offerings.
- Maintain current knowledge of all additional educational programs offered within Full Sail University school network.
- Research and maintain target high school and educator contact database within Full Sail University customer relationship management system (CRM).
- Document all communication diligence within Full Sail University CRM.
- Confirm all regional recruiting activities at least two days prior to event date.
- Ensure proper ingestion of prospective student inquiries into Full Sail University CRM immediately at conclusion of all recruiting activities.
- Complete expense reports as needed.
- Apply best practices across all initiatives to ensure a consistent brand experience.
- Have a genuine excitement for people, education, technology, and entertainment media industry.
- Ability to relate and empathize with wide variety of personality types, professions, and demographics.
- Self-motivated, adaptive, resilient, and embody integrity, always willing to do the right thing.
- Dynamic and innovative personality with strong desire to connect with people.
- Possess strong facilitation, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excel at face-to-face and phone communication in both “one-on-one” and large group environments.
- Clear and professional communication skills (written and oral), comfortable with ‘cold-calling' campaigns.
Education And/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 1-3 years of college admissions, marketing, education, and/or regional outreach experience.
- Strong understanding of college admissions process, and the educational models for both primary and secondary education (Including STEM or CDE).
- Must become a licensed agent for Full Sail University in the state of Florida (additional states as needed).
- Must successfully participate in and complete all continuing education/training requirements.
- Background check mandatory.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, iLife, iWork, various web tools, and Salesforce CRM enterprise software.
- Proficient with various Apple and Windows based hardware.
- Proficient with various audio/video equipment.
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, and stooping.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.