JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for balancing all cash within the Vault, prepares deposits, change orders and starting banks. Receives and verifies incoming bank shipments. Receive and verify revenues and MIMO Cash Recycler transfers from Cash Counters. Issues all keys and stamps to proper Team Members on a daily basis and is responsible for making sure all keys and stamps are returned to the Vault. Verify cash and prepare cassettes for MIMO Cash Recycler machines.
- Responsible for balancing all cash received in the Main Vault, preparing deposits and accepting change orders. Also responsible for cash inventory to ensure sufficient cash supply for operating departments.
- Prepares starting banks for Operations Division and change orders for City Walk and Hotels daily. Prepares cassettes for MIMO Cash Recyclers.
- Prepares bank deposits timely for Armored Service scheduled pickups.
- Issues keys to Vault staff, maintains daily inventory of keys and teller stamps and ensures security of vault.
- Verifies incoming bank shipments.
- Adhere to the internal and dual control policies of UO and meet the minimum average of 2 points or below for over/short matrix points.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required.
- 1-3 Years: 10-key, heavy cash handling.
- 3-5 Years: bank teller experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer experience required.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: A background check is mandatory and results must meet Universal Orlando's background check criteria
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE