Sales Coordinator $17.00 h/r - Caribe Royale Hotel
Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Orlando, FL
At the Caribe Royale, we are extremely excited about the expansion of the Grand Caribe Convention Center, the complete renovation of all 1,335 suites and villas, and a new lobby creating a new “arrival experience”. If you are excited, and passionate, about ensuring our guests have a memorable experience then this is a wonderful time to join the Caribe Royale family.
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying)
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders)
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials)
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process
- Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events)
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests
- Must be a team player
- Must possess exceptional guest service skills
- Strong communication skills are required
- The ideal candidate is friendly, courteous, and always smiling (with guests and fellow associates)
- Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered
Why work for The Caribe Royale Orlando?
- We offer a positive and fun working environment
- We offer the opportunity to grow within our property
- We offer great benefits such as weekly pay, 401K, paid holidays, health insurance coverage, and much more!