Applications Support Specialist
- Works with others to install and configure key network applications
- Collaborates with other I.T. teams, users, and vendors to triage networked application issues that prevent clients and users form accessing and utilizing information technology.
- Initiates and participates in system upgrades.
- Establishes user access levels and maintains key systems security protocols.
- Troubleshoots assigned programs and applications and works to resolve application errors.
- Reviews vendor release notes on upgrades and corresponding test plans / test cases.
- Performs testing through multiple rounds, multiple levels, and in multiple environments.
- Assists, identifies, and works with operations to implement temporary solutions when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and two years of related experience are required. Additional experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s degree on a year for year basis.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows OS, Testing management tools, and ITIL incident tracking software.
- Knowledge of database basics, data file layouts, network computing fundamentals and related products to extract data from a system database is also helpful.
- High degree of autonomy, self-accountability, high work ethic, and service ownership.
- Small team environment with a great degree of individual contributor expectations.
- Desires a long term and very stable work experience.
- Strong ethical compass when dealing with others most private information.
- Seeks knowledge and skill growth and is comfortable with limited advancement opportunity.
- Enjoys and excels at representing org interests to external partners and stakeholders.
- Employee health, dental and vision insurance effective day 1
- 18 accrued vacation days and 12 paid holidays annually
- Pension plan or Investment plan through FRS
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
For consideration and more detailed information about the Applications Support Specialist position please visit our website at www.myorangeclerk.com/careers to apply.
At OCCC, equal talent will always get equal opportunity.
DFWP / Background Checks Required.