Training and Development Manager
Training and Development ManagerWith a commitment to delivering excellence, embracing innovation, achieving results, continuous learning, and working together as a team, the Orange County Clerk of Courts has an opportunity for a talented individual to join our award-wining 400+ employee organization as a Training and Development Manager. Known as the “information hub of the justice system", the Orange County Clerk of Courts has a strong culture rooted in trust, respect, integrity, and excellence, and we make it a point to use good judgment, fairness, and common sense to meet our challenges. Attracting top talent who can thrive in an efficient and customer-oriented environment contributes to our success. The highly qualified Training and Development Manager we seek:
- Will create and implement training approaches to ensure alignment of roles, responsibilities and resources to stated goals.
- Will develop, plan, align, and facilitate training and development activities to achieve business objectives.
- Will delivering training interventions that both engage the learner and produce desired outcomes using various learning delivery mechanisms/options and selected methodologies that could include a combination of instructor led, technology or e-Learning delivered training, training facilitation, individual coaching, group instruction, self-study, demonstrations, simulations, and other learning methodologies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Training and Development, Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or directly related area.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience designing, developing, facilitating and administering training programs.
- Experience with eLearning and web-based technologies, their capabilities and best instructional uses
- Learning Management System (LMS) experience is a must.
- Demonstrated knowledge, use and experience with training concepts and tools including needs analysis, psychometric assessment instruments, adult learning theories, team effectiveness, change management, legal compliance, and culture building.
At OCCC, equal talent will always get equal opportunity.
DFWP / Background Checks Required.