7 days left
- Career Level
- Entry Level
The Shop Technician position includes the following duties:
- Use various methods and machines to clean, paint, prepare and package Seals and Pump Parts.
- Be responsible for the purchase of shop daily and packaging supplies.
- Clean shop areas and various machines.
- Conduct General Building maintenance and purchase the items required.
- Assist the Seal Technicians with various responsibilities including assisting in disposal of metals.
- General warehouse duties and preparing and storing pallets for shipments.
What technical knowledge, specific skills or abilities are needed to meet the key responsibilities of this job?
Candidate will be trained on the following:
- Clean driving record in order to transport materials needed for shop/building use.
- Must be able to conduct general building maintenance.
- Be able to lift 50+ lbs. to move inventory etc.
- Mechanical experience is helpful but is not mandatory.
- Forklift certification will be needed but if not certified then training will be provided.
What behaviors, work habits, attitudes or personal abilities are important in achieving top performance in this position?
- Teamwork: Working together with other employees. Learning from their talent and experience to contribute to the success of the team.
- Willing to be flexible to do various job assignments throughout the work day.
- Ability to prioritize: Consider time constraints for shipments and reprioritize work that can wait until later or tomorrow (Boxes, trash, etc.)
Work hours are Monday thru Friday 8am to 4:30pm./***Air Conditioned Warehouse Year Round
Apply for Shop Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly