Representative, Integrated Media Strategy - UPR
JOB SUMMARY: Representative, Integrated Media Strategy for Universal Parks & Resorts. Responsibilities include supporting the conception and delivery of innovative, well-targeted and strategic Integrated Media (Video, Audio, Digital, Out-of-Home, Cinema, etc.) plans for the Orlando and Hollywood-based Theme Parks in collaboration with an external agency. This requires the ability to understand the marketplace/media industry, internal client needs, and state-of-the business (short and long term). The Integrated Media plans will be charged with delivering upon measurable KPIs.
Support the Director and VP of Integrated Media Strategy on overall Universal Parks and Resorts Integrated Media strategy, budget/flow maintenance and integration with Integrated Media Activation team, external Activation agency(s) and Marketing Science teams. This position will also assist with invoice reconciliation for agency fees, development and distribution of campaign and budget flows.
- Support the development of integrated media plans (annual and trimester based) for all segments/audiences in collaboration with external agency(s), Journey Planning, Marketing Science and Integrated Media Activation teams.
- Collaborate with Integrated Media Activation Team during the Activation process to ensure alignment on overall strategy and budget allocations
- Support Integrated Media Strategy team on overall integrated media strategy and budget allocation
- Review and provide POV on media recommendations outside of annual planning process.
- Foster day-to-day relationship with external agency(s).
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Candidate must have at minimum a Bachelor's degree from a 4-year college or university.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years minimum of marketing experience with a focus on the Media Industry and/or experience in integrated media strategy/planning. Business acumen in marketing with budget experience is preferred. Working knowledge of all media channels is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE