Senior Compensation Analyst (Hybrid)
This senior level analyst, under limited direction, administers compensation and commission programs including job evaluation, executive job evaluation, market and internal equity analyses and partners with leadership to execute organizational design changes. Conducts research and makes recommendations on compensation policy to ensure a competitive position. Manages the common performance and merit increase reviews and annual incentive plan processes including award calculations. Provides advisory level technical assistance to HR team with regard to compensation. Advises on the interpretation of compensation policies, programs, and procedures. Conducts research to determine effectiveness compensation programs and make recommendations for improvement and efficiencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the job evaluation process to determine market competitiveness and assign pay grades equitably across the organization. Discusses job changes with department leaders to gain insight on organizational and specific job changes and apply principles of job evaluation to ensure fair and consistent outcomes.
- Drafts job descriptions as needed and/or guides department leadership in drafting descriptions. Reviews jobs for accurate classification of FLSA status.
- Leads administration of Executive Compensation, including report generation for Executive Committee of the board. Ensures accurate implementation of approved merit increases, Short-Term Incentive calculations, and Long-Term Incentive calculations. Drafts Executive Summaries for MD, People & Culture to provide to board committee members outlining executive plan provisions, metrics and goal progress.
- Acts as project manager for the annual performance evaluation, annual merit and incentive plan award calculation processes. Ensures efficient and accurate data reporting for leadership team, and implementation of final results. Prepares reports for officer meetings for review and approval. Ensures changes and rationale are fully developed and communicated to associates.
- Conducts special compensation analysis such as market reviews and equity pay audits to ensure legal and equitable pay decisions. Analyzes and researches innovative plan designs to maintain a highly competitive total compensation package for organization.
- Provides recommendations for compensation issues. Presents educational and informational sessions to leadership and associates to assist with buy-in of changes and programs. Communicate with management on policy changes as needed and help influence acceptance of changes.
- Serves in an advisory role to HR on matters relating to compensation. Presents new compensation programs to associates. Participates in salary and benefit surveys and analyzes results in relation to current programs.
Requirements, Competencies and Certifications:
- Encourages and supports the success of others.
- Openly shares and solicits ideas through dialogue; is clear about intentions.
- Uses time effectively; anticipates obstacles, adjusts priorities as needs change and keeps others informed of progress.
- Aligned with our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience – a value that drives AAA forward every day.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be adaptable in a fast paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal legislation affecting compensation plans.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of management and gain buy-in to plans and programs.
- Advanced level skill in standard PC applications.
- Ability to negotiate with vendors and reach positive outcomes.
- Ability to analyze statistics, draw conclusions and make sound recommendations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study or CCP Certification, and
- Four (4) to eight (8) years’ experience in compensation analysis and structure design.
- CCP or working towards related certification preferred.
AAA National supports a flexible work environment for our associates. We are committed to collaboration, innovation and work-life balance, and offer a hybrid work model of three days in-office, and two days at home (or whenever you work best) each week.
More searches like this
- Automotive Research & Development $50,000 - $74,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Entertainment / Leisure Research & Development $50,000 - $74,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Financial Services Research & Development $50,000 - $74,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Hospitality Research & Development $50,000 - $74,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Insurance Research & Development $50,000 - $74,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando