3rd Shift Maintenance Technicians
The Mall at Millenia, Orlando’s World Class Shopping Center is taking applications for full-time 3rd Shift Maintenance Technicians
Qualified candidate will possess the following skills:
- Performs various tasks involving maintenance and repair including, but not limited to, general carpentry, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, flooring. Operates a variety of power and hand tools. Assist with special projects as assigned.
Desirable Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Basic knowledge and skills in building maintenance and repairs. Operate vehicles and lifts. Knowledge of lighting, fountains, pumps, pressure washers, generators, power tools. Knowledge of chemicals use and caustic agents. General knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC mechanical, flooring
Qualifications – Education and Training:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. Valid Florida Driver’s License. Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
· Must be able to work various shifts and weekends.
- Full Medical Benefits. Competitive Hourly Rate -$18.00 per hour, plus $1 per hour night differential Paid Vacation. Sick Time. 401K.
Qualified candidates need to apply online or in person at:
The Mall at Millenia Concierge Desk
4200 Conroy Rd
Orlando FL 32839
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a thorough background investigation
The Mall at Millenia is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer