Responsible for the order fulfilment, inventory balancing, and order execution of Entry Level Markets which are defined as Planning Clusters of an average volume of 550 orders per week with an average annual spend of ~$7M. Proactively manage customer collections and deliveries to ensure customer expectations are exceeded. Actively manage all relocations and other moves related to the operation and service of the network. Provide Holiday Coverage per Logistics Rotational and assigned schedule. Scope:
Responsible for planning and execution of assigned entry level market. Volume is estimated at 28,000 truckloads annually per week. Major/Key Accountabilities:
- Execute on-time to an area volume ~550 truckloads per week
- Deliver to average cost per unit budget for market
- Tender all optimized and manually planned issues, collections, and stock transfers within responsible area.
- Efficiently tracking of all CHEP arranged freight due for delivery daily to ensure on-time shipment and delivery.
- Manages transporter base to ensure consistent customer service and on time delivery by working cross functionally and with provider.
- Resolves all loads in Booked Not Shipped (BNS), Booked Not Received & (BNR), In-transit Relocation’s statuses daily
- Maintains accurate electronic documentation revolving around responsible area with systematic tools not limited to (SAP, Siebel, Outlook, LEAN, Logistics cockpit, etc.)
- Provide Holiday coverage per Logistics rotation schedule
- Plan all STOs (TPMs), Issues, and Collections within required lead time that fall outside of Master Planning
- On Time Performance for Customer Facing and Plant to Plant Relocations
- Transport Budget
- Wal-Mart & TPM Dwell
- Booked Not Shipped/Booked Not Received
- Freight Pay Clean-up
- Knowledge of Excel, Windows, and MapPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or 2+ years of relevant experience
- 1 year experience in logistics, customer service, operations and or transportation
Skills and Knowledge:
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Good understanding of warehouse and transportation
- Procedures/operations; strong problem solving, organization, decision-making, communication, and time management skills.
Computer System/Skill Requirements:
- Strong Microsoft office skills required (PPT,
- Excel, Access). Knowledge of SAP, LEAN TMS, Six Sigma/Lean methodologies, and Seibel systems preferred.