Data and Evaluation Director
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Maintains databases and/or other required documentation to measure quality performance and track improvement.
- Supervises data collection and analysis efforts for program improvement, outcomes, and grant reporting purposes.
- Maintains a series of checks and balances to ensure that the information entered into the membership database is accurate and being entered timely.
- Leads the design and implementation processes for data collection and program assessments.
- Meets regularly with program and organization leadership team to align activities and plan accordingly to improvement plans and academic goals.
- Develops and conducts daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc reporting around agency attendance and outcome metrics. Distributes reports to appropriate audiences.
- Conducts analysis of internal data to ensure that is relevant and readily accessible to necessary stakeholders.
- When applicable, creates templates and management tools for reporting fiscal and grant related oversight.
- When necessary, develops new data collection and tracking tools for membership, outcomes, and quality oversight.
- Identifies discrepancies in data and informs appropriate departments.
- Communicates directly with membership database vendors to ensure organizational needs are met.
- Provides timely reporting to enhance agency annual goals around average daily attendance, frequency of attendance, membership, and outcomes achievement.
- Delivers support, technical assistance, and training to Club staff around membership database usage and data collection.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3-5 years of database management experience
- 3-5 years of experience in evaluation of community-based youth development programs at the management level
- Excellent analytical analysis ability to accomplish correlation analysis and ensure proper inquiry regarding various data sets.
- Ability to intersect various groups of data
- Proficient technology skills in MS Office and other software/programs
- Strong and effective communication skills, both verbal and written along with excellent presentation and facilitation skills to small, large, and diverse groups.
- Ability to lead and collaborate with others.
- Ability to identify issues, problem solve, prioritize, multi-task, and delegate assignments to strengthen overall company performance with limited supervision
- Demonstrates ability to manage time and projects efficiently
- Ability to troubleshoot basic hardware and software challenges.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Physical requirements: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and policy manuals. Ability to write reports and correspondence. The ability to clearly and concisely exchange/receive ideas, facts and or technical information with others. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. The employee is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The employee is required to operate a motor vehicle. Work environments: General office setting with occasional travel to Club locations.
Summary of Benefits:
Eligibility to participate in benefits (i.e. medical/dental/vision) the 1st of the month following a 30 day waiting period from date of hire; eligibility to participate in retirement plans the 1st of the month following a one (1) year waiting period from date of hire; vacation time will accrue per pay period, accrued vacation time may be taken after 90 days from date of hire; 10 paid sick days to be issued each calendar year, may be taken, if necessary, after 90 days from date of hire. A total of 10 paid holidays and 1 floating holiday per calendar year.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Superior data entry skills and high degree of accuracy are needed. Attention to detail, and ability to discern logic inconsistencies. Comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities. Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, at all times displaying tact, maturity and flexibility. Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment. Physical requirements include sight, hearing, sitting for four plus hours per day. Skills essential for successful communications include speaking and writing.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Florida is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.