Roofing Superintendent / Field Project Manager
With over 35 years in the roofing industry we are among the highest rated roofing companies in Florida. We are BBB accredited
with an A+ rating and rated 4.7 on Google with over 450 reviews. We are growing rapidly with offices in Central Florida,
Jacksonville, Sarasota and more to come. We are seeking highly motivated people to join the Covenant Roofing family. Our
mission is to provide superior service to our clients, delivering exceptional work, putting safety first and creating opportunities for
our people. We are looking for a customer service oriented professional to join our team as a Roofing Superintendent. If you are
highly motivated, a team player with integrity and quality work ethic we want you.
1. Represent Covenant Roofing with pride and professionalism
2. Provide communication and coordination between the job site and office
3. Manage 1-2 roofing crews. Ensuring that the information flow and instructions needed to complete the job is shared and
ensure that the process is efficient.
4. Update job progress and workflow into the company CRM program
5. Ensure all work is completed in a craftsman like manner and meets code requirements.
6. Review work in progress to assure that schedules are being maintained and make decisions necessary to keep production
7. Keeping communication with the homeowner throughout the roofing project and informed of any changes to the original scope
8. Collecting payment at the completion of the roofing project.
1. Reliable, can work well under pressure
2. Detail oriented
3. Highly Organized
4. Ability to climb a ladder and walk on roofs.
5. Ability to lead
6. Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
7. Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
8. Comply with OSHA requirements and maintain safety procedures
9. Must be able to operate a truck while hauling a trailer. Must be able to back in a trailer and dump a trailer after job is completed.
10. Moderate technological skills to operate our company CRM program on an Ipad
What We Provide:
1. Fully wrapped company truck with gas card
2. Paid training to equip you with the tools necessary to effectively complete your required duties
3. Competitive pay
4. Company Ipad and cell phone
5. A life changing career as part of the Covenant Family
1. Medical Insurance
2. Dental Insurance
3. Vision Insurance
4. 401K with employer matching
5. Vacation and sick pay
6. Paid Holidays
7. Life insurance and supplemental insurance options
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 - $61,489.20 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance