Are you ready to make an impact in changing the lives or our students? Seminole State College of Florida has a great opportunity to join our growing team of diverse faculty and staff as an Enrollment Services Specialist.
What does this position do?
The Enrollment Services Specialist II is an advanced technical position within the Enrollment Services/Registrar department. The Enrollment Services Specialist II will provide in-depth research and evaluation of student records applying college policies, state statutes/rules, and national guidelines to accomplish tasks. The Enrollment Services Specialist II will specialize either in records certification or in transcript evaluation.
What experience and skills are needed for this role?
1. Associate's degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
2. One year of experience working with students in a post-secondary environment.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
2. Three years of experience working with students in a state college, community college, or university setting.
3. Knowledge of college admissions and records procedures policies (i.e., FERPA and student confidentiality) and limited access admission requirements, including State and Federal regulations related to accreditation and transfers.
4. Experience working with student information systems.
What do we offer?
In addition to helping change lives and being a part of a dynamic, diverse, and supportive learning community, employees at Seminole State receive competitive compensation and a robust total rewards package including:
Annual Salary is $27,715 to $29,447 commensurate with education and experience exceeding the minimum required qualifications.
In addition to a competitive salary Seminole State College offers an attractive total rewards package including: a variety of health insurance plan options with wellness incentives, fully paid dental and life insurance coverage; great work-life balance with a 37.5 hour work week, paid leave benefits including vacation and sick days; 9 annual paid holidays; paid leave during winter break & spring break and a four-day condensed workweek during the summer (may not be applicable to all departments); tuition reimbursement, and professional development opportunities. In addition, employees participate in the Florida Retirement System and have several retirement options. The College pays a percentage toward retirement, based on the employee’s selected plan. Free on campus parking, Lynx bus service, and gym membership at the Raider Fitness Center.
Are you ready to join our team of talented faculty and staff and Go State…Go Far?
Visit our website at https://www.seminolestate.edu/hr/jobs and complete the online application. Don't forget to submit all required documentation, including resume, cover letter, transcripts and optional letters of recommendation.