Cashier Attendant for Retail / F&B - Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando LBV South
Title: Marketplace Attendant
Department: Food & Beverage
Location: Orlando, Florida
The Embassy Suites - Orlando Lake Buena Vista South is currently accepting applications for a Marketplace Attendant.
As a Marketplace Attendant, you would be responsible for assisting guests and selling merchandise in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and acknowledge guests upon arrival in the shop
- Demonstrate knowledge of merchandise, styling and pricing
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Wrap merchandise and pack orders for shipping
- Assist in conducting inventory and ensure adequate merchandise supply levels
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in customer service, coupled with retail background.
- Knowledge of merchandise inventory controls is preferred.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player with superb customer service skills.
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend and reach for extended period.
- Able to report to scheduled shifts.
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers and guests.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
**Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered.**