Senior Analyst, Cost
JOB SUMMARY: Assist in the financial analysis and make recommendations for various divisions and business units. Develop and maintain detailed financial reports and work with management to develop annual budgets.
- Prepare worksheets and analyze a range of accounts to verify accuracy, identify business trends or problem areas.
- Complete month-end close duties, including report review and account reconciliations
- Assist with applicable ad-hoc projects and requests
- Develop annual operating budgets by working closely with division Operating Manager and Cost Control Manager.
- Perform detailed reviews/analysis on budget submissions by comparing costs drivers to business conditions.
- Perform in depth analytical analysis on division performance metrics such as trend analysis, results vs. cost drivers
- Conclude on findings and makes insightful recommendations to management.
- Prepare cost estimates for special projects
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Associate's degree (AA) is required. Bachelor's degree is required.
EXPERIENCE: 0-1 Years; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Infrequent local travel. Long distance travel not required.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE