Security Officer (No Experience Required)
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the safety and security of Universal Orlando's guests, employees and company assets.
Pay Rate: $16.50 per hour
- Assures the security and safety of the guests and employees by observing and monitoring for unsafe or threatening conditions.
- Escorts cash drops, money transfers, building checks and safe checks on property during and after hours.
Assists with crowd control during peak attendance periods and special events.
- Responds to incidents such as traffic accidents, theft or property damage, disorderly conduct by a guest or employee, and follows up with a written report.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Provide Security services by patrolling property, including our theme parks and CityWalk, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, performing access control and other methods.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required.
EXPERIENCE: One to three years previous security experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Class D Security License must be obtained within first 90 days of employment (required).
- Must have and maintain a valid Florida Driver's License.
- Basic computer proficiency required.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to follow established EHS/JSA guidelines.
- A background check is mandatory and results must meet Universal Orlando's background check criteria.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.