New Patient Advisor - Call Center- Sales/Marketing
About The Villages Health
The Villages Health is a patient-centered primary care driven, community-based medical group with over 600 teammates. Our unique care model gives us both the time and resources to truly care for our patients, along with a company culture that supports a healthy work-life balance for our team members. Our purpose, mission and vision is to empower Villagers and the surrounding communities to live out their dreams by keeping them healthy and healing them quickly. Together, we are changing the way healthcare is delivered and are making a positive difference in the lives of our patients and the communities we serve. In doing so, The Villages Health is creating America's Healthiest Hometown.
Starting at $15.00 per hour & commission bonus eligible! Full-time & Part-time positions available
Please bring your resume and join us:
- Friday, December 16th from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM at Lake Deaton Care Center (779 Kristine Way, The Villages FL 32163) – RSVPs are encouraged through Eventbrite at https://bit.ly/3MIetgV
Our Full-time Benefits
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans | Matching HSA & 401k | PTO & Paid Holidays | The Villages Charter School Eligibility | & much more!
- Be a champion for The Villages Health brand, care model, care centers, services, clinicians, and new patient experience.
- Represent our core values of service, quality, stewardship, innovation, passion and teamwork to new patients and co-workers.
- Provide superior service, support, and care to prospective patients with a friendly, engaged, and positive attitude.
- Responsible for supporting the growth of our Primary Care, Medicare Advantage patient panel through scheduling New Patient Tours for prospective patients with our New Patient Specialists; as well as supporting our Specialty Care growth through scheduling New Patient appointments.
- Perform a needs analysis by listening to prospective patient's health needs and asking probing questions to best advise how we can assist them.
- Responsible for the new patient registration process through the utilization of the most up-to-date resource tools and new patient workflows to ensure accurate patient registration.
- Collaborate with Primary Care and Specialty Care Teams in advising how best to meet prospective patient's needs to be seen.
- Seek sufficient information to track prospective patient information in the CRM and update the CRM and EMR systems for all patient interactions.
- Report accurate outcome of calls through wrap up codes in order to determine the success of our various marketing campaigns and business decisions of future campaigns.
- Meet performance and service level goals (abandoned rate, wrap-up codes, productivity, and call quality)
- Adhere to compliance and HIPPA regulations.
- Adhere to The Villages Health policies.
- Responsible for use of multiple software programs (CRM, Athena, Radix, Counsel Ear, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- Associates degree preferred
- 1+ years Customer/Patient Service Experience, healthcare industry a plus
- Experience in a medical office, sales and/or a call center
- Experience using call center, EMR and CRM software
- Passion for providing superior patient service and in growing our patient panel
Location: Join our New Patient team located at the Specialty office at Spanish Springs - 1400 N US Hwy 441, Suite 810, The Villages FL 32159
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org