Apartment Maintenance Supervisor - MAA Twin Lakes
- Sanford, Florida (US)
- Not Specified
- Feb 03, 2023
- Mar 22, 2023
- Real Estate
Becoming a part of MAA is exciting and rewarding for those who enjoy working with a dynamic team. Join us as we exceed our residents’ expectations of a place to call home.
Apartment Maintenance Supervisor
Are you an experienced maintenance professional who is ready to supervise and motivate a team to achieve property-specific goals in the multifamily industry? Are you ready to build upon your skills and knowledge with a company that provides you with the tools to excel?
At MAA, we understand that how our service teams address resident needs and maintain our communities is directly related to our success. If you have a proven record of successfully meeting financial goals without compromising quality of work, while exceeding residents’ customer service expectations, let MAA Communities help you further develop your career.
The Maintenance Supervisor reports to a Property Manager and works to ensure apartment homes and facilities for an assigned apartment community are in good working order and maintained to standards for MAA. Primary responsibilities include coordinating the maintenance team to ensure the repair and maintenance of property facilities and apartment units; prompt and courteous responses to service requests; an adequate supply of market ready apartments to meet leasing demand; property appearance which meets or exceeds standards. The Maintenance Supervisor assists with hiring, training, and developing assigned maintenance staff which may include painters and/or landscaping staff.
• High school diploma/GED and three to five years of experience in multifamily property management, facility maintenance, and/or mechanical repair required, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
• HVAC experience required
• EPA Type II or EPA Universal license required
• Valid driver’s license from the state of residence required
• One to three years of Supervisory experience preferred
MAA recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
• Apartment Discount
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday Pay
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Performance-based Incentives and On-Call Bonuses
• Paid On-Call Mileage Reimbursement Program
• Mobile Maintenance Reimbursement Program
• Smart Home Program
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Adoption Reimbursement
• Opportunities for promotion and internal career advancement
We are committed to providing service excellence and value to those who depend on us at MAA. Our people-first approach has been transforming properties into communities and apartments into homes for over 25 years. As the largest owner-operator of multifamily apartments in the United States – we are established leaders in the real estate space – bringing tremendous opportunities to those looking to build their careers. We invite you to explore our Brighter View and find your place at MAA!
Drug Free Workplace