- Evermore Resort
- Orlando, Florida
- Feb 16, 2023
- Apr 17, 2023
- Facilities / Maintenance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Evermore Orlando Resort is an innovative 1,100-acre resort adjacent to Walt Disney World® featuring centrally owned upscale and upsized vacation rental homes, flats & villas, a luxury Conrad hotel, 36 holes of world-class Jack Nicklaus golf, and a massive 20-acre tropical beach complex around Evermore Bay, our 8-acre crystalline water amenity by Crystal Lagoons®. The surrounding beach areas feature zero-entry swim areas, bars, cabanas, private firepits, a lively food hall & gourmet market, a casual dining restaurant, and an event Boathouse that will provide a picture-perfect backdrop for weddings, banquets, and corporate meetings. Evermore is building a team that will bring these experiences to life in 2023 and is seeking individuals that want the challenge of building this exciting resort experience.
- Greet all guests and fellow Team Members as you see them. Speak politely and assist them as needed, making sure to answer all questions and providing appropriate direction. Respond in a courteous manner to all questions, complaints, and/or requests to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Making minor, mid-level, and major repairs and/or replacements to all interior and exterior items including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, appliances, televisions, lighting, woodwork, drywall. painting, flooring, and furniture as well as any other repairs requested.
- Gather and organize necessary supplies, tools, and equipment
- Complete all maintenance tasks in a reasonable time period while adhering to all applicable trade standards and codes.
- Identifies problems, initiates work orders, accomplishes assigned work orders, and completes all necessary repairs.
- Performs preventative maintenance and maintains logs in an organized manner.
- Operates with the property maintenance software program and properly updating essential information via the use of a smart device.
- Completes inspections and checklists and corrects noted problems.
- Develops and maintains required parts list per each piece of equipment
- Works with managers in coordinating and scheduling maintenance programs in various areas of the resort.
- Responsible for correct use of fire extinguishers and/or other life safety systems.
- Operates a motor vehicle with a standard or automatic transmission on public roadways
- The use of proper personal protective equipment.
- Keep storage area clean, organized and stocked
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
- Report maintenance defects to Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education, Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Vocational or technical training relating to expertise preferred
- Experience in a similar job/role, hospitality industry is preferred.
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to use and understand smartphone applications
- Ability to interact with guests utilizing conversational English, ability to read, write and understand the English language (Bilingual is a plus).
- Certified pool operator preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing blueprints preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair plumbing systems
- Valid Florida Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Capable of performing role in a busy work environment
- Capable of working scheduled hours, including weekdays, weekends, nights, and holidays
- Proficient in reading safety procedures and operating guidelines / instructions in English
- Able to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, bend, and / or reach repeatedly Able to safely lift up to 75 pounds and carry, pull, and push heavy objects and materials Able to properly use a ladder Able to work safely and comfortably in open heights Able to be on feet and moving around for entire shift Manual dexterity of hand to use all equipment Subject to environmental conditions, work activities can occur inside and outside
Our Work Culture
Our team is impassioned to master group gatherings in Orlando and aims to inspire guest confidence in the vacation rental experience and goes the extra mile to make the process of planning big trips “easy on purpose”. We’re building a brand-new hospitality asset class in Orlando and seek those that feel at home in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a curiosity to seek and deliver outstanding service with a good sense of humor to enjoy the process. We seek quality team members who will demonstrate what it means to be a good neighbor to both our guests and other associates. We offer an inclusive, team-oriented work environment and are working to build the most professional hospitality team in the industry. We are seeking team members to apply for this role who will be proud to be a part of our resort and the Evermore experience.
We are an innovative workplace; seeking great people like you!!
If you are naturally: Neighborly, Appreciative, Kind, Honest, Humble, Authentic, Curious, Savvy, Spirited, and inspired by a work environment that is: Inclusive, Professional, Warm, Sense of Pride, and Team Oriented our work culture is a match for you. In return, we offer our Team Members competitive pay, FREE, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Wellness program. Additionally, affordable health benefits coverage for your dependents, a Retirement plan with employer match, a robust paid time off policy, and unique policies in support of our team and significant relationships in their lives. Ready to join us? We can’t wait to meet you!
Apply for Project Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly