Financial Aid File Administrator
Winter Park, Florida
If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!Administer all financial aid for online students from becoming active through to graduation; ensure compliance with all Title IV regulations; and create a positive and stress-free experience for all students.
This position is based on Full Sail University's campus in Winter Park, Florida and can be performed on a hybrid basis to work from home and from campus. Full Sail management reserves the right to end hybrid positions at any time and require employees to work from campus permanently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process Reports with timeliness and accuracy
- Repackage Subsequent Academic Year Financial Aid
- Process Verifications on new ISIRs
- Package Private, SFCA and Plus loans as needed
- Process Audit Corrections
- Respond to Student Advisor Requests
- Adjust students' packaging for Credits for Previous Training
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintains strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to student satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing tasks and deliver accurate and courteous service in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment with the ability to adapt to changing and competing priorities.
- Ability to work within the scope of Title IV regulations.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Demonstrate initiative and adaptability to change.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Ability to maintain highly sensitive, confidential academic and financial information in accordance with FERPA guidelines.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or two years of Administrative/Financial aid or other relevant experience.
- Must be in good standing in all Federal Title IV programs and remain current with federal, state, and institutional financial aid regulations.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Physical requirements include remaining seated for potentially more than 8 hours per day, computer operation/data entry and minor lifting.
Must be flexible and able to work a 40 hour work week. May include some overtime, nights and weekends. This position is based on Full Sail University's campus in Winter Park, Florida and can be performed on a hybrid basis to work from home and from campus. Full Sail management reserves the right to end hybrid positions at any time and require employees to work from campus permanently.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.