2 days left
- Wyndham Destinations
- Orlando, Florida
- Up to $150,000 per year + benefits
- Apr 04, 2023
- Jun 03, 2023
- Hospitality, Professional
- Customer Service, Sales
- Full Time
- Career Level
- Entry Level
Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective and/or current owners. Articulate the benefits of traveling with Wyndham Destinations. Demonstrate a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Conduct face-to-face presentations in our state-of-the-art sales centers located at one of our award-winning resorts. Find commonality with prospective and/or current owners. Communicate the benefits of traveling with Wyndham Destinations. Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques. Leads are prequalified and provided by the company. Attend ongoing, advanced sales and career training.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively present and deliver sales presentation in accordance with all company policies, compliance standards and regulatory requirements while maintaining minimum performance goals (80% time)
- Attend all scheduled training sessions, department meetings, keep current on sales information and materials, keep current on industry trends, and set and review performance goals weekly, monthly and annually. (20%)
No travel required outside of the home site’s area
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
1 to 3 years of sales and/or marketing experience is preferred, not required. Must maintain production standards. Must have the applicable real estate and/or timeshare license.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Initial Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale.
Knowledge and skills
- Needs to be able to overcome objections and perform within a short, luxury sales cycle. Must be energetic, outgoing and tenacious.
- General smart device skills.
- 1 to 3 years of sales and/or marketing experience is preferred, not required.
Apply for Sales Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly