Student Tour Guide
Winter Park, Florida
If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!The Student Tour Guide acts as an ambassador for prospective students and guests attending Full Sail University's Behind the Scenes Tour and any related Touring Department events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide world-class customer service while interacting and engaging with potential students and visiting guests
- Follow a pre-guided route to ensure guests arrive and depart appropriately
- Assist with set-up and closing procedures on each event day
- Answer general questions about Full Sail University and have knowledge of its facilities
- Remain up to date on relevant information related to Full Sail University, the entertainment media industry, and Admissions Compliance standards
- Assist with additional department related events as schedule permits
- Adhere to policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintain strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adhere to company attendance standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
You must be an active Full Sail student with a 3.0 GPA and 90% attendance or higher to apply for this position.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Strong “stage presence” with the ability to captivate diverse audiences while articulating general University information
- Ability to interact with guests and staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment
Education and/or Experience:
- Customer service experience is strongly recommended
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in various environments including outdoor weather conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move about campus, communicate with public and co-workers, and occasionally lift or carry 30 pounds or more.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.