Program Coordinator - Undergraduate Business
Winter Park, Florida
If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!Coordinators provide administrative and other support for the Education Department degree programs and the various units within the department. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following: serve as department liaison to internal and external constituents; prepare documents and spreadsheets; update and maintain faculty records; schedule meetings; prepare purchase orders; coordinate travel and events; and provide a high level of customer service to faculty, students, staff, and guests. This position is full time on-campus. Typical office working hours are 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday – Friday with occasional nights or weekends. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of two years of related experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules, manages, and coordinates meetings and appointments for the Managers/Directors to which they are assigned
- Coordinates meetings, tours, meals, and other special events for department
- Documents and maintains records of initiatives with key industry partners
- Schedule PAC meetings; prepare PAC budgets; record and distribute minutes
- Prepare and track purchase orders
- Answers the phone and takes messages for the department
- Handles all travel arrangements and itineraries for the assigned department/team
- Manages and reconciles invoices for the department credit card each month and keeps records for annual budgeting purposes
- Assists with inputting data to help keep track of department's annual expense budget and capital budgets
- Assists with submitting, following up on, and filing contracts with vendors.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintains strict confidentiality of student and company information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: none.
- Strong organizational, time-management, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading and editing for grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to multi-task while working independently and collaboratively with other teachers and university staff
- Ability to interact professionally and constructively with students and staff at all levels in an immersive, fast paced environment
Education and/or Experience:
The minimum degree requirement is a Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, communications, or education.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, Excel, Keynote, and Outlook
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active student and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system. May be subject to; bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.