If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The main responsibilities of the Full Sail Support I position will be to provide support through phone conversations, face-to-face interactions, and data processes to all Full Sail University divisions. This is an entry-level customer service position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a Full Sail University ambassador embracing our unique educational model, while maintaining the highest level of integrity, professionalism, and customer service
- Perform front desk services in all student-facing areas
- Provide excellent customer service by engaging with callers to assess which department will best service the callers needs
- Make outbound calls to current or potential students to discuss their status with Full Sail University and transfer to the appropriate division for follow up
- Support data management projects as necessary
- Support Live Chat and Social Media teams as required
- Provide communications support to Full Sail Security and Operations
- Provide support for Full Sail monthly touring initiatives
- Monitor/reply to all email communication
- Contribute to the overall success of the department and Full Sail University by performing all other duties as assigned by leadership
- Adhere to policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintain strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adhere to company attendance standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service with a polite, professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent communication skills are a must (both written and verbal)
- Multi-tasking skills are needed as all Full Sail Support staff are required to answer phones, while navigating through computer system, as well as greeting and assisting guests (almost simultaneously)
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Administrative/Clerical/Reception experience preferred
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with using multi-line phone systems is preferred
- Ability to type between 35-40 WPM
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.