The Product Owner will be someone who is customer-focused, passionate about SaaS and financial technology, and has a desire to make an immediate impact. This individual will collaborate closely with teams and stakeholders across the entire company to innovate and elevate our payment product offerings. They should be a practical, creative problem solver, with a good technical and user experience understanding. Responsibilities will include working guiding a development squad, driving product decisions, user story creation, and applying strategic thought to prioritization.
- Engage with customers to understand their pain points, needs, and aspirations
- Manage backlog with inputs from customer, stakeholders, and the roadmap.
- Build and maintain product use cases, requirements, and workflows
- Work with design, development and QA teams to ensure that user and payment flows are designed and implemented in accordance with regulations, standards, and great customer experience.
- Define and improve the Stax's key differentiators in w.r.t. payments technology.
- Recommend and set priorities based on business and customer impact
- Lead an agile squad through each sprint.
- Provide clarity and functionality decisions to assist developers during product development
- Contribute to improving internal processes
- Work with operations team to manage escalated support issues and triage them into sprints as appropriate
- 4+ years as a Product Owner/Manager
- Demonstrated examples of successfully launching new products to a large customer base.
- Experience working with SaaS platforms
- Self-directed and motivated; excellent communication skills, to work within team and client relations
- Solution oriented with the ability to think strategically and creatively in decision-making
- Strong work ethic to exceed expectations and goals
- Coachable and able to take direction and feedback well, yet being forward-thinking to challenge the status quo
- Preferred: Deep understanding of the payment lifecycle from payment method presentment to merchant funding.
- Preferred: CSPO or similar certification