Facility: South Lake Hospital
Location: Clermont, FL
Status: Variable Full-Time
Department:Cardiac Step Down
Intermediate Cardiac Care (ICC) is a fast paced unit with a focus on cardiovascular/respiratory conditions. Our patient population includes patients in for ACS and ischemic workups, NSTEMI and stable STEMI (after cath lab), pre and post cath patients to include pulling arterial sheaths on the unit, dysrhythmia management including titrating IV drips, CHF (designated HF unit), vascular surgery, DKA/insulin drips and various other intermediate level of care diagnoses. If you are interested in a great team environment, a fast pace and a place to learn, ICC is the place for you.
Free Job Consultation
Why choose Orlando Health?
- Innovative benefits package that begins on day one
- Flexible schedules
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 a year
- Voted Best Place To Work by Forbes
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Meets all mandatory, developmental, and performance competency requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department.
- Maintains current State of Florida RN license or valid eNLC multistate RN license.
- Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification.
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas. NRP required for Neonatal Intensive care Unit (NICU).
- None required