Provides healing arts activities to patients in one-to-one or in group settings, specific to performance modality.
- Conducts entertainment activities based upon specifications outlined by Department Manager.
- Implements healing arts programs as designated.
- Provides one-on-one or group-based healing arts to patients as appropriate.
- Motivates patients to participate in planned programs as appropriate.
- Able to maintain reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Able to maintain compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Other Related Functions
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, professional appearance and demeanor, and communicates effectively with the customer in order to meet and exceed customer satisfaction.
- Adheres to and supports Orlando Regional Healthcare policies, procedures, mission statements, and commitment to excellence standards.
- Responsible for organization and cleanliness of work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Orlando Health:
Orlando Health, headquartered in Orlando, Florida, is a not-for-profit healthcare organization with $9.2 billion of assets under management that serves the southeastern United States and Puerto Rico. Founded more than 100 years ago, the healthcare system is recognized around the world for Central Florida's only pediatric and adult Level I Trauma program as well as the only state-accredited Level II Adult Trauma Center in Pinellas County. It is the home of the nation's largest neonatal intensive care unit under one roof, the only system in the southeast to offer open fetal surgery to repair the most severe forms of spina bifida, the site of an Olympic athlete training facility and operator of one of the largest and highest performing clinically integrated networks in the region. Orlando Health has pioneered life-changing medical research and its Graduate Medical Education program hosts more than 350 residents and fellows. The 3,888-bed system includes 29 hospitals and emergency departments – 24 of which are currently operational with five coming soon.
Orlando Health is committed to providing you with benefits that go beyond the expected, with career-growing FREE education programs and well-being services to support you and your family through every stage of life. We begin your benefits on day one and offer flexibility wherever possible so that you can be present for your passions. “Orlando Health Is Your Best Place to Work” is not just something we say, it's our promise to you.
Requires education and training as appropriate to specific performance modality. Acceptable field of study will be determined
based on the type of “arts” that will be provided and the standard for educational preparation from the related arts association.
Requires one (1) year of experience in specific performance of artistic modality.