Our organization builds, owns and manages its properties, ensuring long-term client, resident and partner return. From raw land to fully developed communities, we are engaged in each step of the process. We own, design, finance, lease and manage for the future success of our investments and the future success of our tenants. Our decisions in design, finance and construction are grounded in doing what is right for the long term. Our goal is to create great community for families.
We are looking for Property Manager to a 120 unit Multifamily.
· Maintain a professional, organized and efficient property accounting office which provides quality and timely customer service to residents
· Meet reporting deadlines and ensuring accuracy of accounting information
· Supervision of on-site employees.
· Leasing the units.
· Assist with maintaining/enforcing company and community policies
· Assist residents
· High school diploma required; Some college or college degree highly preferred
· Strong customer service skills; ability to promote good resident and service staff relationships
· $ 65,000/year
Our organization builds, owns, and manages its properties, ensuring long-term client, resident, and partner returns. From raw land to fully developed communities, we are engaged in each step of the process. Our goal is to create great communities for families.