Reunion Resort and Golf Club allows you to experience a Florida lifestyle like no other. Reunion Resort offers an endless array of features to explore including, three signature golf courses, a 5-acre water park with a lazy river, pickleball and tennis courts, 7 food and beverage outlets, bocce ball, mini golf, and fitness centers. The core of hospitality means serving others with genuine care; and we ensure that genuine care starts with each other.
Our passion is to serve! We lead the industry in service excellence with the firm belief that an environment of growth generates better business outcomes. We foster open communication and innovation as the cornerstone of our workplace while implementation cross-utilization, career growth, and on-the-job training as part of our business model for the best results possible.
Our Mission is to empower team members in delivering genuine, personal service providing a home away from home experience for resort guests and members alike.
Our Vision is to be Florida’s leading resort destination for exclusive golf, unique amenities and lifestyle experiences.
Reunion Resort and Golf Club offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance at 30 days of employment, 401K with employer match, PTO after 6 months of employment (FT employees), employee discounts and much more!
Job Title: Restaurant Greeter
Location: Kissimmee, FL
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Only candidates that meet the below qualifications will be considered
- Create an exceptional first impression of the restaurant by providing excellent customer service while seating guests in a timely manner
- Take reservations, greet and seat patrons of the resort’s dining facilities, conduct table visits and monitor the flow of the dining room to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Ability to keep open and effective communication with FOH, BOH, guests, and members
- Accept dining reservations online or over the phone. Assist leadership with setting up dining room to accommodate parties.
- Accept dining reservations and arrange parties or special services for diners.
- Assists the manager on duty in assigning station/table arrangement and reservation assignments.
- Greets guests, escorts them to tables, and provides menus.
- Resolves any customer issues as necessary
- Assist in coordinating activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
- Inspects dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and checks menus to ensure that they are cleaned and updated on a regular basis.
- Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service; as well as, review the special of the day if available.
- Assist wait staff in the rolling of silverware when business demands.
- Conclude the guest’s experience by thanking them for their visit and welcoming their return upon exit.
- Adhere to Reunion Resort and Golf Club company procedures and policies
- Provide guests and members with up-to-date knowledge of any specials, events, or promotions happening in the outlet and/or resort
- Completing any other task/duties assigned
- Position requires flexibility in scheduling including AM/PM shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Must have attention to detail, strong ability to multi-task, and time-management skills
- Customer service and/or food and beverage experience of at least 1 year is required. Private and/or club experience is a plus.
- Experience with Open Table is preferred. Proficient in POS systems.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time. Must be able to complete repetitive motions throughout shift such as reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, carrying, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to lift, push, carry, and pull at up to 50lbs.