People Operations Generalist
As a People Operations Generalist at Rifle Paper Co., you will bring a high level of customer service, proactivity, results orientation, and enthusiasm to our team. Located at our facility in Maitland, Florida, you will be responsible for supporting strategic and tactical initiatives with a heavy emphasis on attracting talent, creating a best-in-class employee experience, and partnering to create and elevate People Operations programs to support, grow, and develop all team members.
- Talent acquisition – build operations talent pool by collaborating with relevant/local partners, job postings, and networking Employee Experience – support an employee experience in alignment with Rifle’s mission, vision, and values
- Conduct prescreening, sourcing, interview scheduling, and offer letter creation
- While the initial focus will be on attracting entry-level talent, these efforts will likely expand into professional-level sourcing, depending on volume and time of year
- Support leaders in all aspects of the employee experience – onboarding, coaching, development, and performance
- Plan, organize and facilitate engagement activities and events
Administer employee recognition programs and participate in future state design of these programs
HRIS – maintain Paycom HRIS system data and processes.
Skills & Experience:
- A positive attitude and a passion for learning. You understand that everything you do impacts our candidates and internal client groups. No task is too small, and you keep cool under pressure when the work volume is high.
- A deep desire to make the internal client, employee, and manager experience simpler, pleasant, and more productive-it's always top of mind for you.
- Working knowledge of employment law (FLSA, FMLA, federal & state labor laws)
- An eye for scalable solutions and a passion for technology and automation
- An analytical mindset. Data, systems, and processes are your friends, and you are comfortable navigating Google Sheets and Excel documents.
- Ideally, 2-4 years experience working on an HR or People Operations team, including experience with an HRIS.
- An obsession with adding value and getting things done with a high level of craftsmanship. You are detail-oriented and triple-check your work
- Expert organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively
- Discretion – you know how to maintain confidentiality but also recognize what needs to be escalated
- Humble, self-aware, trustworthy, you treasure great colleague and relationships and are committed to nurturing the culture of team and company
- Champion Rifle Paper Co.’s mission, vision, and values