Interactive Media Coordinator
Experience Kissimmee is recruiting an Interactive Media Coordinator. This role will assist the Manager of Interactive Media with publishing content across the Experience Kissimmee website and aligning content with organizational goals to drive tourism to Kissimmee. Additional responsibilities include the day-to-day trafficking of advertisements across the Experience Kissimmee website, developing monthly reporting for paid partner initiatives, and analyzing links and content to make sure the information published is accurate and user-friendly. This role will also assist with the organization’s email marketing strategy.
This interactive media coordinator will telecommute and work some days at Experience Kissimmee’s office in Celebration and some days from home. In addition, in-person meetings will be required at various locations throughout Kissimmee and Osceola County; therefore, candidates are expected to live in Central Florida. Possession of a valid Florida driver’s license and a clean 3-year motor vehicle report is required.
Major areas of responsibility:
- Maintain, update, and ensure the accuracy of website content using Drupal’s content management system.
- Review and edit content before publishing while implementing improvements and enhancements to the website’s functionality and user experience.
- Conduct site-wide audits for content changes, and process internal requests for partner business name changes and updates to out-of-business partners.
- Monitor website analytics to identify trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities for innovation.
- Work with the Manager of Interactive Media to develop and support the organization’s web strategy.
- Work closely with internal teams to help refine and improve our digital experiences and customer journeys. Support the development of content creation and publishing process for our brand and digital experiences and monitor consumer and content metrics. This requires understanding the target audience.
- Support the Manager of Interactive Media with the day-to-day trafficking of partner ads across the Experience Kissimmee website and other channels.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to develop, schedule, and optimize monthly reporting for paid partner initiatives across digital channels.
- Monitor and analyze ad performance metrics, making data-driven recommendations to enhance effectiveness and achieve desired outcomes.
- Ensure alignment of ads with our brand guidelines and messaging strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to source and organize compelling content for email campaigns, including visuals, copy, and calls to action that support campaign objectives and resonate with targeted audiences.
- Contribute insights and recommendations on the development of emerging technologies and provide POV’s on adoption and opportunities.
- Provide general administration support, including document management, data entry, maintaining records, and facilitating the review and approval process for critical documents and projects. This includes processing CEO requests and creating PowerPoint slides for the Board of Directors presentations.
- Assist in preparing correspondence, reports, and other materials as needed while coordinating appointments, and scheduling meetings, and events effectively.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent certification in marketing, communications, digital media, or equivalent field required.
- 1-2 years of digital or web coordinator/internship experience at a digital agency or in-house team preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PDF creation, photo and graphic editing, and Google Docs.
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines. Strong quantitative and analytical skills to drive actions.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and analyze digital marketing and online communications metrics including website, email, social media, SEM, SEO, display advertising, etc.
- Experience in A/B testing and Web and Google Analytics, preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce, or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases preferred.
- Experience with Wrike or similar project management software experience is preferred.
- Experience in Drupal or similar content management systems preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong documentation skills.
- Ability to work with and support a diverse range of users with digital marketing literacy skills ranging from the novice to the expert.